Sadly, I’m neither going to Japan YET nor do I know WHEN will I go. But I am allowed to dream (and plan) the places I want to visit and things to do. Right now I’m very into this list:
- Go to Japan.
- Take the N’EX E259 (I love trains).
- Sleep in traditional room in ryokan.
- Visit Sawara(Chiba) and walk the historic street.
- Visit Kyoto and wander streets lined with old houses.
- Visit Ise(Kansai) and walk the historical path connecting two shrines.
- Visit Takehara(Hiroshima) and walk historic building district.
- Drink Matcha and eat Okonomiyaki.
- Eat Taiyaki and Takoyaki.
Mentioned food is what I want to try the most. And I found most beautiful places lined with traditional houses. It’s what caused my love for the country.
When I was a hardcore anime fan I discovered Tamayura. This anime is set in Takehara and thanks to it I fell in love with Takehara and okonomiyaki.
Yesterday I found time to start watching Tamayura again. I like slice of life anime because it’s slow-paced but gives a warm feeling (like Natsume Yuujincho, Kanon, Clannad). And I decided to take screenshots of the places.