I was studying languages, but not as much and there’s even less time until Christmas. So here’s what I did:
- Listened to Tokyo FM podcast.
- Practiced some grammar points I learnt in intermediate Japanese, by writing my own sentences and getting them checked on lang-8
- Watched some youtube videos and wrote down new phrases/words.
- Which led me to watching few videos by foreigners in Japan. I found there’s more I can learn about the country that isn’t written in any book. For example, if I didn’t hear this, I would had made this mistake by eating with my head brought to food and looking like a dog 😀 when you need to hold the food up closer when eating.
- Studied Korean through Japanese on twitter.
- Written self-introduction and got it fixed on lang-8.
- More phrases from TTMIK How do you say this in Korean?
- Grammar points V-(으)ㄹ 까요? and A/V-(으)ㄹ 까요?
- Finished lesson and it will be last before the exam.
- Learning a tongue twister from Chinese pod video. This is fun.
Studied one chapter.
As usual, I spent more time on Asian languages. I can’t help it, but I feel bad for neglecting others.